Even in tough economic times, people demand luxury. And why shouldn't they?
Auto manufacturers have responded to demand with some truly spectacular vehicles. The point of entry for luxury SUVs has to include a list of standard features, including:
- Leather seating surfaces
- Heated front seats (ventilated seats are a big plus, too)
- Real wood or metal interior trim
- Upsized alloy wheels
- High levels of fit and finish, inside and out
- High levels of interior sound dampening
- Powertrain refinement
- Six-speed or more automatic transmission
- State of the art safety equipment
- High end electronics options
Each of the vehicles on our list has these key features, and some even have more as part of their standard equipment. The vehicles on this list have been selected based on their overall excellence within the class, which sometimes comes down to just one unique feature.